First, Encamp’s modern software platform for environmental compliance lets you align business and environmental incentives across your organization. You equip all members of your team with a single, end-to-end compliance management solution instead of relying on multiple consultants. Then, with our platform’s EPCRA module, you simplify Section 312 compliance and Tier II reporting by making data more visible and automating the report preparation process.
With the Encamp platform doing the work consultants do, you bring Tier II reporting in house and make it faster, easier and more accurate.
A sound decision
Imagine, an EPCRA solution designed to make Tier II reporting easy and efficient, and to put you in control. In house, Encamp’s integrated platform eliminates data silos and non-standardized processes throughout your organization. It also gives your company a single pane of glass to manage each facet of Tier II reporting — threshold checks, data reviews, and monitoring every task and its progress.
Better, you’re no longer on a consultant’s schedule. You’re able to manage EPCRA compliance year round and say farewell to annual fire drills for 312 reporting or missed 302 notifications.
These capabilities alone make bringing Tier II reporting in house a sound decision. But here a few more details that make the move a no-brainer — things not all consultants and EHS software or point systems can do.
(Quick disclosure. Encamp’s Partner Ecosystem equips consulting firms with our platform for their Tier II reporting services. So if you still need consulting help, look to one of Encamp’s partners and you’ll get the same effective reporting outcomes.)
Simplify Tier II reporting preparation
Forget navigating through upwards of 50 different state systems to submit Tier II reports. The Encamp platform lets environmental compliance teams orchestrate reporting using a single dashboard. Encamp then makes your submissions for you. Every person involved in the Tier II process uses the same dashboard and its reporting and tracking tools.
For each facility you have to report on, the Encamp platform and dashboard sync with state portals to:
- Automatically import data from your previous years’ Tier II reports, giving you an instant starting point for new reporting.
- Update amounts — range codes automatically calculate the numbers and account for state-specific codes. Storage locations are figured in, too.
- Once data is confirmed, assign reviewers for double-checks and verification, all the way up to the executive level.
Full view of Tier II reporting activities
With the Tier II dashboard, program managers, directors, EHS specialists, and corporate leaders all view every activity by facility: Reporting task percentage until completion; Number of days to deadline; Facilities that have already filed reports and ones that still need to start the process.
The dashboard further includes a built-in knowledgebase and videos to answer questions, verify details for Tier II requirements, and provide Tier II tips & tricks. And no matter the user level, its intuitive interface speeds user adoption and keeps training to a minimum.
Integrated workflow and calculations for thresholds
For workflow, get state fields from the EPA, NOAA, and all 50 states before fields are made available in public state portals. The intuitive Tier II dashboard makes any workflow easy for all users to understand, including alerts and reminders for assigned tasks in each facility.
For calculations, confirm all threshold planning quantities (TPQs) for a state level, including extremely hazardous substances (EHSs). Encamp automatically selects if you’re under a reporting threshold for a given chemical or even an entire facility.
Automated record keeping
Automatically store the final Tier II report copy, records of payment, and an audit log for each facility in Encamp’s digital filing cabinet. Your filing cabinet organizes documents by default, so everything is captured. This keeps your reporting records in house and under your control, rather than “on file” with a consulting firm.
Control your EPCRA compliance
Along with submitting Tier II reports accurately and on time, here are more benefits of moving the Tier II reporting process in house with Encamp.
- Make demonstrating compliance simple. With Encamp as your system of record for Tier II reporting, you sleep better knowing the risk of non-compliance findings by internal or agency auditors are minimized.
- Develop standardized and repeatable Tier II reporting processes. Eliminate siloed data and provide environmental teams from across the organization with a single source of truth. Via the Encamp platform’s EPCRA module, reporting becomes both standardized and repeatable from year to year.
- Eliminate the hassle of tracking and managing state filing fees. Encamp provides an efficient way to track and manage reporting costs by facility. You’re no longer reliant on a consultant to do this for you. Charge backs, budget forecasting, and annual budgeting can also be done in house, in a few minutes rather than weeks or months.
- Simplify reporting for multiple facilities across multiple states. Eliminate the challenges of managing reporting processes for multiple facilities in one or more states or territories. Even when using a consultant, you still must often gather information for all these locations. Also, ease the burden of reporting to agencies in California, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Texas, and Washington.
- Mitigate compliance risks by making compliance more automated and fool proof, and by driving consistency and visibility across your company and all its facilities. Again, when reporting activities are all in house, you stay on top of due dates and changing Tier II requirements more directly — and more confidently.
We’re with you every step of the way
No matter your Tier II reporting volume, we’re with you from onboarding through ongoing support. Start with an account review by our environmental compliance experts. After that, have a 30-minute onboarding call to get you started. Our team also works with yours to import your data into Encamp.
Also get going in days and realize time to value quickly. Encamp deploys via the cloud, meaning there’s no software or hardware to install or months-long implementation.
Start with a demo
Arrange a demo and interactive walkthrough to see the Encamp platform and our EPCRA module in action.