Lead-acid batteries are more widely used than we sometimes realize. But because such batteries generally consist of lead-based plates that sit in a bath of sulfuric acid and water — aka electrolyte — they can be hazardous if not handled with caution.
From bringing batteries on-site to what you should do in case of damage or a spill, we walk through the full lifecycle of lead-acid batteries. Download it today to learn more about:
- The Lifecycle of a Lead-Acid Battery
- Bringing a Lead-Acid Battery On-Site
- Chemical Inventory Reporting for Lead-Acid Batteries
- Mixture Reporting vs. Component Reporting Mixture
- Damaged Lead-Acid Batteries